Friday, January 17, 2014

Color Block. Desi Tourist Look.

My first holiday in Singapore. I was super excited to keep it stylish my way. My personal style always needs to have a hint of Indianstyle (desi tadka) in it. I have an earthy and dusky complexion and I love to experiment with the brightest kalamkari fabrics because I think they go well with my skintone. 

MY brother  has been trying his hands on portrait photography recently. We went to the Marina Bay Sands during afternoon to do an exclusive photoshoot. 





The Look:

1. I picked this printed blue cotton palazzo pants from Westside.




2. Layered up a white basic tank and a red sphagetti. Layering two tanks or sphagettis with different strap width and color adds a lot of splash to your look.




3. Since the red and blue color block look was already too loud, I kept the jewellery simple and just wore a simple blue neckpiece and my regular diamond studs. You will find some assorted blue and red bangles to complete my look.

4. Aviators are my all time favourite. This one was a gift to my dear brother-in-law on his birthday. These brown aviators is on my next must have list.

 My favorite summer look till date. I got so many compliments for this look that I was forced to do a post on this. This is probably my first fashion post too.

This is the first time I wore red. I was not sure if red could go well with my complexion. I am glad I experimented. Credits to my sister-in-law.







Basic White tank top: Bossini | Printed Palazzo Pants: Bombay Paisley, Westside | Red Sphagetti: Max | Black wedges: Catwalk | Assorted Bracelets: Street shop, Hyderabad | Blue Necklace: Random store | Brown Aviators :Opium
Photography: Ravi Kumar





1 comment:

  1. Hi preeti..how r u? Thank u for stopping by my blog..i would love to feature u..id need hi resolution stylish pics.. Have a lovely vacation..n ur looking lovely hete..love the colours..hugs

    ReplyDelete